Grace Centre has established relationships with community partners in three areas in Guatemala to help improve and provide health care related services for their communities.Thanks to your donations of money, the work of volunteers, and donation of supplies Grace Centre has been able to:
- In 2011 Grace Centre constructed a new health care clinic in collaboration with Sangre de Cristo Health Care Project and the Mission of Nuestra Senora Del Rosario for the community of San Pedro.
- In 2011 Grace Centre built a water filtration plant in collaboration with Aqua Quimica Guatemalteca and the Mission of Nuestra Senora Del Rosario for the community of San Pedro.
- In January 2010 Grace Centre helped to open a new health care clinic and pharmacy in the all Mayan community of San Jose Nacahuil in collaboration with the Mission Church of San Jose.
- Collaborated on a nutrition clinic & education program in San Jose Nacahuil, a Mayan village dealing with malnutrition issues on a community wide scale.
- Purchased and donated land to the local church of San Pedro for a future multi-service center for women and their children